Who are we?
Aid Station is Australia’s leading sports nutrition online store for endurance athletes and active people alike.
Whether a first-timer, experienced race-goer, or full-on pro, being an endurance athlete isn't easy. Between family and relationship commitments, full-time jobs, or running a business, training for these events takes a massive amount of discipline and commitment.
Aid Station takes the stress out of the nutrition side. We bring the best quality nutrition for endurance athletes together in one place. Aid Station supports our customers nutritionally, leaving them to focus on their goals and see what their minds and body are truly capable of.
Why work for us?
Aid Station was founded just over year ago with the desire to deliver the best quality nutrition for endurance athletes. We believe nutrition is the first discipline. Without it, the distances covered in long-format races are impossible. Whilst we aim to look after the well-being of our customers, we extend that same sentiment to our employees.
Aid Station is a small startup team of passionate and innovative individuals who strive to be the best. We support the goals of each other and like to see our staff thrive and grow as individuals and professionals. At Aid Station, we offer ongoing support, opportunities for development, and a transparent culture that promotes open communication.
This role is an exciting step for the successful candidate, who will have the chance to team lead our growing warehouse in Port Melbourne. These duties include:
- Oversee dispatch, inbound stock, and stocktake
- Oversee and manage pick and pack
- Lead a small warehouse team
- Train new warehouse team members
- Ensure automated systems are running smoothly and up-to-date
- Identify any areas for improvement and make recommendations accordingly
- Ensure OH&S is maintained at all times
- Ensure all machinery and equipment are maintained and fit for purpose
What you will need to be successful:
- Experience with using Shopify or similar e-Commerce platforms
- Experience with multi-carrier shipping software
- Experience as a Warehouse Team Leader (at least 1-2 years, desirable)
- Excellent communication and self-sufficiency skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Exceptional organisational and people management skills
- Interest in sports nutrition and human performance is desirable but not mandatory
If this sounds like you apply today! We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.